Marketing can be important for businesses in Kilmarnock to be successful online.
There are more and more people who are searching online when they need a product/service in the Kilmarnock area, by having an effective internet marketing strategy you will be able to promote your business and the products/services that you offer.
Here at our company we are able to provide a wide range of marketing courses which will help you when promoting your company online, these courses are:
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Email marketing
- Pay Per Click
- Social Media
Each of these four courses are suitable for everyone regardless of ability, so you can expect our information to be suitable regardless of whether you are someone who has little knowledge or you are a professional in the subject you are learning about.
We will go on to talk about each of these marketing courses in greater depth.
Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation is an effective way of getting your website found on the search engines. It’s all fine and well having a website but getting your website found by the public is the key to your success.
By learning more about search engine optimisation you will be able to find out how you can create a campaign that allows you to be found for the services/products that you offer in Kilmarnock. Although these marketing courses can cover how to create a campaign there are a number of other areas you can expect our Search Engine Optimisation courses to cover including:
- Keyword research
- The tactics and techniques that are used
- Web Hosting and shared hosting benefits
- WordPress, Joomla, Magento and other platforms
- E-commerce SEO
- On-site SEO
- Off site SEO
- Link Building
- Google Places Listings
- Content Writing
- Directory listings
- Competitor analysis
- Website security and the impact it can have on SEO
- The best free and paid SEO tools that are available
- What you should do and what you shouldn’t with SEO
Email Marketing is a useful way of promoting the services/products you offer and works by sending potential customers emails promoting what you can provide.
It is important that potential customers are reading the emails that you are sending because the more people that are reading the higher the chances are people will come to you. Our email marketing courses will be able to cover:
- An introduction to success factors for email marketing
- Designing e-mail templates
- Selecting an E-mail Service Provider
- Setting your goals for a campaign
- The design of your email and the layout
- How to structure your email to maximise the response
- E-mail analytics
By reading this course you will be able to find out more about what you can do to try and increase the amount of people reading your emails.
Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click advertising is an effective way of you getting visitors to your website quickly. You set the budget so if you spend enough you will get top placement and potential customers will be able to see you first.
There are two downsides to Pay Per Click, the first being that once your daily budget runs out you will no longer appear on the search engines. This is disadvantageous because it means you could be missing out on business. The second downside to Pay Per Click is that people struggle to refine their campaign so they are found for terms that relate to their products/services. This often leads to people being found for general search terms so people who are looking about the internet in general will just click on to your website, causing more money to be spent on your daily budget.
Having a social media account is useful for marketing products/services because more and more people are using social media sites for social purposes. By having a presence on these sites you are more likely to have people looking at your page, whether it be by coincidence or whether someone has intentionally looked for that product/service on a social media site.
Our social media courses cover a wide variety of topics including:
- The implications of social media for companies
- The different forms of social media that can be used
- How to assess the value of social media to your business
- How you can review where your brand and products are being discussed
- How to measure the effectiveness of social media
- How to monitor and influence social networks
- How to build social media into a campaign
- The best practices for using Facebook, Twitter, LinedIn, Instagram and Youtube
We provide competitive prices to those in Kilmarnock who are interested in coming to us for our marketing courses, however the price can vary depending on your requirements. Our team would be more than happy to discuss the price to those who may be interested in coming to us for one of our courses. Just give us a call to discuss your requirements/to ask us any questions about our courses.